Saturday, February 11, 2017

Dartslive Super League Season 13 GAME ON!

It has been slightly more than a year since I bought my first soft tip darts set. On Monday, I will begin my third Dartslive Singapore league. It will be my second time playing the Super League format.

The first time I played it, I averaged 67.2 points per round over 69 legs of 01 games. For the coming season, I hope to achieve some award pins and improve on my match play mentality. Dartslive Singapore awards pins (lapel pins) if you achieve a certain number of "specials" such as 10 hat tricks (2 in the bull) or a white horse (2 different trebles in a game of cricket. By match play mentality, I mean achieving my non-competition averages. When I first started, I initially thought I would bust my averages - playing significantly above my past 30 game average. That did not happen. Well, I have got 14 fixtures to discover my form.

Anyway, here are some photos of my darts. These are 95% tungsten Unicorn Phase 5 Mirage. These are the 18 grams version with a natural finish I bought them online from A180, a darts retailer from the UK. I bought them online because most Singapore shops don't carry Unicorn for some strange reason.






No comments:

Post a Comment