Friday, November 9, 2012

Not enough time


I have not been spending enough time tracking my stocks. The months of September and October have been so busy for me that I do not even have enough time to spend on my hobby. I guess this is a good thing in some ways. Firstly, I have developing my skills by reading as well as enrolling for a masters programme. Although it is early days, I do feel that the masters has not been as stimulating as I had hoped for. Secondly, I have been spending time either with my loved ones, family or exercising. Lastly, it just occurred to me that I  went to Japan in July and spent a good 10 days there. I will have to do a write up on it then.

What is not so good is that I am not able to monitor the performance of the portfolio as accurately or reliably as I had hoped for. Well, you cannot always win them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment