Wednesday, November 18, 2015

7 months in a bear market

I wrote one month ago that we are in a bear market. We are seven months in and there should be another three to eleven months of volatile, if not depressed prices. Your guess is as good as mine but I will probably dip my hands into the market at the shorter end of the time boundary.

Quick updates with regard to my life. I was feeling upset for a good two to three weeks because my client cancelled on my presentation which I was supposed to fly over to Australia to conduct. I received my Invisalign and I will definitely post something about it since it cost quite a bit. On the education front, I have signed up and commenced a course at one of the polytechnics. It is heavily subsidised for Singaporean citizens but the time cost is quite high as I have to allocate three nights a week. On a higher note, I recently attended Taylor Swift's 1989 concert held at the indoor stadium. It was overall enjoyable although I am not familiar with some of her songs and that the presence of teenage girls screaming was overwhelming.

One more month to the end-year portfolio review. Not doing so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment