Tuesday, October 6, 2009
How To Be Rich 2!
Once again this is a book review on a book by Kenneth Fisher. He offers you 10 ways to be rich, but not all the ways are suitable to everyone. Here is the list
1. Start a successful business. This could be something simple from a blog shop or giving tuition over the weekends. But remember not to splurge on the added income.
2. Become CEO of an existing firm and juice it.
3. Hitch your wagon to a star. You might not be wealthy, but try to network or work with people who are. It’s not who you are but who you know that matters.
4. Turn celebrity into wealth. Just go Google Steven Lim, Xiaxue for more information how to get rich this way.
5. Marry well – really, really well. Either you marry someone rich, or you marry someone who does not cause you financial ruin.
6. Steal it, legally. Be a lawyer if you are still young and have yet to enter into university.
7. Use other people’s money. Be a money manager.
8. Invent an endless future revenue stream. This could be writing a book, a play or even writing songs for famous people. Use your talent!
9. Monetize unrealized real estate wealth.
10. Take the Road More Traveled. Save early and invest prudently.