- Write 200-250 words about your favorite Singapore-listed (Mainboard and Catalist) stock, which you think will provide the greatest total returns in percentage terms. No ADRs will be considered. State your target price as well as STI closing for the end of 2011. (See Below)
- The contest will use the closing price on 31 December 2010 and 31 December 2011 as the reference points to determine the winner. If there are bonus issues and stock splits, prices will be adjusted. Dividends will be added to total returns but not re-invested.
- By joining the contest you agree that the submission can be reproduced in full or in part on sgxstockpicker.blogspot.com.
- The best writeup - to be determined by me - will be awarded a cash prize of Singapore dollar Fifty only.
- The entry that showed the greatest total returns from 31 December 2010 to 31 December 2011 will be awarded a cash prize of Singapore dollar Fifty only.
- Each contestant is limited to ONE ENTRY ONLY. Those found with multiple entries will be disqualified. We will operate on an honour system.
- To join the contest, email me (find the email in my profile) and include your name you wish to be identified, Email, Home Address. Mobile phone number is optional.
Re: Write Up Competition - SP Ausnet TP $X.XX STI 5,000
Your name you wish to be identified, Email, Home Address
SP Ausnet TP $X.XX STI 5,000
Your 200-250 begins now. I am essentially looking at why should I invest in the company from your write up.
THE CONTEST IS STILL NOT OPEN ANY EMAILS RECEIVED BEFORE THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE OPENING DATE WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.