Sunday, January 29, 2012

Buying a pair of jeans

I am going to buy a pair of Levi's jeans soon for casual occasions. This would make it my fourth pair in my short life. My first two pairs of Levi's were heavily "discounted" because I used vouchers to offset the total bill. The vouchers were given to me by an army mate who went off with the cheap jeans I had loaned him!

I had to throw away the first two because I slowly put on weight (sigh) and as a results, not only could I not fit into them comfortably, they developed "holes" where the sun does not normally shine. Apparently, this is a common problem faced by people with big thighs.

As most people know, a pair of Levi's jeans is not cheap, costing on average SGD 120, depending on design and season. I have worn other brands of jeans before, and the differentiating factor is their design. Some generic brands either ride too high or ride too low, with no texture in the fabric. This makes is slightly difficult to match the top you are wearing, a comment which I have received. For these reasons, I am making a trip to the Levi's store nearby instead of some other brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment