Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Adsense income of SGD 131.25



After close to two years since the last payment, I received a SGD 131.25 from Google for the blog. I am not in this for the money but I think for all the things that I have written, that amount sure is pathetic compared to other bloggers! Perhaps, that is a reason why I am blogging less frequently.

Anyway, AGM season is coming to a close, meaning no more free food. More importantly, resolutions concerning dividend payment will be passed and most of us should be receiving payment later in May.

The portfolio fell close to 7 per cent month-on-month and on a year-to-date basis, I am flat. The way I am monitoring my portfolio, I cannot be sure which individual stocks have performed on a month-to-month basis. I guess I have to scout around the net for such an application.




No comments:

Post a Comment