Saturday, January 8, 2011

2011 Top Stock Picks for Singapore Stock Exchange SGX

I have updated the page containing my stock picks for 2011, inserting the closing price as end of last year in parentheses for reference. The page can be found here. The local stock market has rallied strong in the first week of January, with 2010 laggard's picking up pace as funds open long positions in these relatively undervalued counters. Noble Group and United Overseas Bank have posted good year-to-date nominal returns. 

And for those still unaware, I will post my portfolio update at the end of each calender month. This will allow more meaningful commentary (I hope) as well as more time for myself for work, study and leisure. I am also trying my best to insert the proper tags to each post, for the companies mentioned, for your easy reference. Enjoy the weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I was really searching for some of the top singapore stock market picks, so thanks for the information.

    ReplyDelete