Taking a break from writing proper posts considering my work year will begin in earnest. Nonetheless, here are some articles scoured from the various blogs and websites that I found to be interesting. For instance, I calculated my XIRR after reading CreateWealth8888's post and found it to be 49.6 percent. Side note, considering that it only costs US$10 to have a custom domain, I am tempted!
- Auric Pacific
- Will Sarin Shine In 2011?
- Thoughts about STI
- Measure, measure, measure (4)
- Scrip Dividend Scheme - The Details
- Is property truly affordable?
- NextInsight Stockpicking Contest